If you run a business, good financial records are crucial to your business decisions, and your tax returns! Learn how to manage your company by using QuickBooks. We’ll take a broad look at all of QuickBooks features and help you determine which ones you need to manage your business on a daily basis.
I understand by clicking this box I agree to receive emails from KAB Business Services.
Beginner through Intermediate
No prerequisite knowledge needed.
Who should take this class?
- Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records
- Students and job-seekers will boost their employment marketability
- Entrepreneurs and new business owners who are just getting started, and want to make sure they have solid business knowledge so that they can succeed
- Seasoned users looking to glean essential nuggets of information to make using QuickBooks easier and faster than before
- Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills.
By clicking this button I agree to receive emails from KAB Business Services LLC.
What should you bring?
We will provide you with a free QuickBooks manual where you can take notes.
What You’ll Learn
- The importance of good record keeping
- When do you need a bookkeeper and when can you do it yourself?
- Common bookkeeping mistakes business owners make
- Setting up QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Preferences
- Creating your Items list
- Working with Customers (Accounts Receivable): Estimates, Invoices, Sales Receipts, Payments
- Working with Vendors (Accounts Payable): Bills, Payments, Expenses, Checks
- Bank feeds